We care about your health and well-being, both immediately and in the long term. That’s why we’ve temporarily closed our gym facility to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We will be back open between May 8th and June 1st, and will be better than ever!
We've Still Got Your Back
Your health and fitness is our number one priority, and just because our studio is temporarily closed doesn't mean you can't reach your goals with the help of a professional personal trainer. We have offered video-call sessions for clients so that they could continue training while on the road or from a distance since 2015 and have a system all set up for it. At-home training will also be available upon our reopening if you prefer to train at your home instead of in our fitness facility.
Video Call Training Sessions
We have offered video call sessions to clients that were too far to train at our facility or for clients when they went on vacation since 2015. All of our trainers are experienced and know how to deliver a fantastic video call sessions. Whether you want to lose fat, build muscle, or get rid of aches and pains and move better we've got the tools to get you there, and will guide you each step of the way.
Click here to learn more about online training.
Actions We Are Taking
In addition to the temporary closure, we are taking all of the following actions to help keep you safe.
1. All employees are required to wash or sanitize hands for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER each personal training session. We recommend the same to all members as well.
2. All members and trainers are required to wipe down their equipment. We have provided disinfectant wipes (approved for use against Coronaviruses) throughout the studio.
3. We are stepping up our cleaning schedule with daily sanitation and increased professional deep cleaning.
4. We are also encouraging members to use the studio’s hand sanitizer if they desire. We have put several out throughout the gym for members convenience.
5. We ask that members and employees who are sick or not feeling well please stay home. Let your body heal!
6. All employees have attended trainings on the proper way to ensure the health and safety of members and prevent the spread of disease.
We encourage you to continue your workouts (or not to delay starting if you have not started working out yet), since regular activity is a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle and will boost your immune system. Studies show that moderate to intense workouts lasting an hour or less helps improve your overall immune function – plus they can help you destress, which can also help keep your immune system strong and is very important right now.
We are monitoring this situation daily, and, as we do with any unusual event, we will watch what’s happening locally and adjust business operations and policies as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. We are here for you!
Free at-home workout plans: Just email 'At-home' to Chris@chrisprotein.com for your workouts.
Fantastic info from the WHO on how to limit the spread of COVID-19
Click the image
CDC page on preventing the spread of COVID-19
CLICK HERE to get my FREE No-Equipment Workout Guide for Building Strength & Muscle.